Our client, a Family Office based in Geneva, is looking for a
Drafting contracts (focus on M&A and commercial) in French and English. Russian are a plus.
Legal & Policy research, Swiss and international. Basic knowledge of key areas of EU legislation (data protection, antitrust, consumer protection, etc.)
Corporate secretarial: drafting and amending articles of association, preparing Board and Shareholder Minutes, Board resolutions, Management reports and other company documents, managing capital transactions (capital increase/decrease, share transfers, etc.), interacting with company registries worldwide (extracts, director appointments, etc.)
Proactively assist the CEO in building up a lien and efficient global legal organization (people, archiving, best practice sharing, legal template creation, etc.)
Participate in executive & strategic meetings
- Follow-up on business results and draft reports to shareholders
LL.B and LL.M., additional degrees are a plus
- Fluent English and French (both written and spoken), Russian are a plus
- Solid experience in corporate & commercial law, good knowledge of company laws
- Strong interest in business, entrepreneurial “can do” mindset
- Good social skills – diplomacy, empathy, modesty
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and other Office programs
Date de création : 17.01.2018
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.